Lazar Stojkovic is a Serial founder with 15 years of experience across different spaces: e-commerce, hardware, online publishing, online marketplaces, fintech, and SaaS. He is also the Co-founder of Serbian Entrepreneurs, non-profit that connects 300+ tech founders and investors of Serbian descent across 9 chapters in 5 countries.
Key Links from this episode:
- ChatGPT - A chat based system by OpenAI that can provide written answers from a text-based prompt
- GPT-3 API - An API by OpenAI that allows you to bring GPT into your product or service.
- Replicate - Open source cloud API for running AI models
- Lore AI Newsletter - A free newsletter discussing business and creative applications for AI
Tweets and Threads on AI discussed:
- From Lazar:
- A skeptic's take via tweetstorm on AI generating content
- Criticism of the politics and training models for ChatGPT
- Building an AI Therapist
- Building (another) AI Therapist
- ChatGPT scoring 70% on the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam)
- Corrections made to the political bias of ChatGPT outlined
- AI answer Marc Andreesen's question about the First Amendment and private companies, using case law
- The tweet talking about someone who helped their landscaper using ChatGPT to improve their messaging
Articles and Blog Posts about AI:
- More writing and audio from Jason and his team on AI:
- Jason on why intellectuals are wrong about AI bundling
- Get Lighthouse evaluates ChatGPT Management Advice
Examples of AI tools:
- Apps that help you write copy using AI:
- Liner.ai - A tool to help you train your machine learning models easily
- Generative Video: Runway ML
- Generative 3D assets:
- Generative avatars:
- Apps that allow you to generate images from a text based prompt:
- Design tools:
- Sanas.ai - AI startup that fixes the call center staff's English in real time
Connect with Lazar Stojkovic:
Learn more and connect with Jason Evanish:
- Get more product advice on Jason's blog
- For more product advice, thoughts on tech, and more, Follow Jason on Twitter
- You can take your learning to the next level and get coaching from Jason or take his course here
(1:09) - Introducing Lazar
(3:05) - How are you thinking about ChatGPT?
(8:19) - Is AI actually taking people’s jobs?
(18:44) - The pictorial side of AI
(30:31) - 10x-ing AI, applications and potential negative outcomes
(46:27) - What to look forward to with AI
(53:44) - How do we look at the cost of AI?
(57:51) - How should Product Managers be thinking about AI implementation?
(1:09:01) - How might AI change business models?
(1:13:38) - Where do you suggest people go to learn more about this?
(1:21:12) - Would we even know if AI becomes sentient?
(1:27:10) - Wrapping up